Sunday, November 8, 2015

Nine Days to Haiti


Today I got the final instructions from the leader of the group going to Haiti (my amazing brother Nate). Between lesson-planning to leave behind for my teachers, gathering everything I need for the journey there, and thinking about what’s being done for those left behind… I still very excited. Okay, you probably got that part, right. I’m excited.

 

Since you have come to this BlogSpot, you have been invited to pray and you have participated in this event. Today, (Sun, Nov 8), I need prayer as I pack and get ready for the trip ahead. The week will be filled with last minute requirements and purchases I must make on behalf of our group. Your prayers matter! Even when this day is finished, I will be feeling the prayers you are sending for the people there.

 
Father, I thank you for those who are reading and praying for me today and every time I ask for prayer. The amazing gift of prayer is that it is so timeless! When we cry out to you, you not only hear, but you are able to answer our prayers. The need to be anxious leaves and the peace that we are walking in the path you have ordained is comforting. The comfort of your word is the gift treasured in my heart. Ps. 119:11

No comments:

Post a Comment